Friday 11 November 2011

Marianne Creatables Button Flower Die, Distressed Inks.....and an Old Book of Maps!

Woohoo Fans!

 Got a few links for you to check out today, if you want! This card is my entry for Reduce, Reuse and Recycle Challenge! on Lets Create Challenges Blog.  Please join in cos the more the merrier!

I tried hard to meet all the 'rules' lol .

One old off-cut of White Linen card ( I have tons of offcuts because I hate throwing stuff away ...yeah, I know, you are the same!)

I inked the edges with  Distressed Ink  and scored a few lines down one side and along the bottom to 'tart' it up a bit, using my Hougie Board.
I found a decaying! book of  Maps and used it to cut some Button Flowers from a Marianne Creatables Die.

 The flowers were coloured with various Distressed inks,blended with Cut 'n Dry foam.

Old bits of thread to make them look more interesting lol!

Peel-offs  for the stems that I have had for years and years and finally the 'Rub on' word  "Challenge" that I never thought I would ever use ....  I love it! Please have a go x

Thanks ladies, for the invitation to take part.


My Friend Chris created this little beauty !
Now ...feast your eyes on this ... a feast it is indeed!  My crafty mate Chris Richards create this beautiful work. Check  her blog for details. A proper stunner!

Welcome to some new followers ...so exciting.

I will be posting some Blog Candy when I reach 200 Followers so keep yer eyes peeled for some goodies!xx

Oooooo and have you heard of FAT PAGES ?I think this will be fun so check it out and sign up if you want to join in .... I'm going to have a go, it's something different.  I will be checking it out everyday so I don't miss the start!

Finally ...I just LOVED THIS  Babs ...this is priceless! Go and have a look sooooo funny ...Buttons and Bows Blog spot. Wonderful stuff x
Well, that's it for today.   Thanks for looking and linking! lol

I will be posting a WEDDING CARD tomorrow using a  LOTV stamp. Please pop back and have a look.

 Luv Eileen xxx