Tuesday 15 November 2011

Lavinia Stamps, Adirondack Inks....... and my second best Brayer!

Morning all .

I made this card yesterday afternoon and it was lots of fun ! Got a bit messy  .... deep joy!

All the Adirondack Ink Pads, Jones Glitter and, of course, the gorgeous stamps are from Lavinia Stamps I just love the designs that Tracey produces. Please take a look ... and fill yer boots!



The Adirondack colours I used are :

Lemonade, Butterscotch, Rust, Twilight Purple, Eggplant, Clover, and Citrus. Have fun.

 Can I just say how very touched I am about the wonderful comments and complimentary emails I am getting  about my work.

A very big thank you .  :)  xx
 
I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to read them.

I know some of you have not got a blog for me to follow and share a word as I look at such talented work,  So I want to say a Massive thanks to you here  XXXXXXX


Thanks for looking today

Luv Eileen xx