Sunday 27 November 2011

Little Claire 'Red Gingham Designs' Stamps, Heart Shapeabilities and my Brayer = PanPastel Challenge



Brayered  and Layered !....Ooooo I'm a poet!
Morning all ..a quick post today as I'm 'elbow deep' in making more Christmas cards!
I was delighted to see that the new theme for the PanPastel Challenge is Animals! . It allows me to show you this gorgeous Little Claire Red Gingham Designs Stamp.

I love 'em!
Good news .... Hubby has agreed to buy me some PanPastel products for Christmas .... add those to the stash of 'em that Santa is bringing as well .... whoopee do !  I'll be knee deep in PanPastel goodies!
I found my Spellbinders Shapeabilities Heart and after cutting with Clarity card stock and embossing the largest Heart, I blended Adirondack Red Pepper and Cranberry Inks together totally covering it using my Brayer.

Stamped the 'Swirly Whirlies Cats' over the top in Archival Black ink. Spangly or wot!



 Three of my favourite Shapeabilites Butterflies stenciled with the same red Adirondack Inks..... 'Bob's yer Uncle'  lol!

Thank you for looking today ... have a great Sunday.

F1 racing for me on the TV ...... last race this year  :(

 COME ON LEWIS AND JENSEN!   woohoo !

Ooooooo ..... rissoles! I've ONLY been sitting on me tube of glue!  Doh!

See you soon

Luv Eileen xxx