Tuesday 8 November 2011

Woodware Bauble Wreath Stamps ..... with loads 'a Bling !


 
Hello Fans! (can anyone remember who had this 'catchphrase '? )
I've been having fun with all my 'gem  stones'. Gawd, I wish they were real!



The cards posted today are very quick to make.

Yeah, okay, the small gems were a  little fiddly and I did cheat a bit by using a coloured pen here and there.

But after stamping, heat embossing and sticking on the gem stones ( BTW, I used Glossy Accents to fix them on with, 'cos there's nothing worse than having yer gems fall off! ) they took very little time to complete.

I have decorated the inside of each card to match the fronts.

I have another card like these in Black,White and Silver on another post under Woodware stamps in my labels section .


I purchased the stamps from Which crafts.  However, I cannot see them listed on their site now but you can ring them if you are interested. Great customer service as well.

Various Colours of Bazzil card stock
White linen card stock
Woodware Bauble Wreath Clear Stamps
Versamark Ink
Silver and Gold embossing powders
Heat Gun
Gems, pearls,buttons and bows.
Glossy Accents.


Thanks for looking today, some new followers as too! Many thanks and welcome to you X

Have a good week to all  my Crafty Mates....and Trev.....and Mike.....and Susie! x

Luv Eileen xxx