Friday 25 November 2011

Lavinia Mistletoe Stamp, my Brayer and some Quickutz Lips = A Fat Page!

Luscious Quickutz Lips!
 Saturday Morning update: The messy Liquid Pearls were driving me nuts!  I have remade the Page using a White Gel Pen for the berries!


Yoohoo!

When you get a chance please take a look at this brand new Challenge Blog for Fat Pages!

It looks great fun and I so enjoyed making my entry !

Adirondack Lettuce and Citrus Inks blended on to Lavinia Stamps Matt card stock with my Speedball brayer to make the background.

A Lavinia Mistletoe Stamp along with the Quickutz Lips Die and some Lemon Liquid Pearls !! A white gel pen.... job done.

Fat Pages are 4in x 4in little works of art or card toppers if you want!

There are some super prizes and a lot more information on the Fat Pages Link .... so have a look if you want to join in.


See you soon and many thanks for popping by today.

I'm off to play again with my brayer and some NEW Little Claire Stamps that the Postie delivered this lunch time.

My crafty mate Sheila, who is with me today, has NICKED them already and is Ooooo and Ahhhhhh all over them !

Gotta go and grab 'em back.

See you soon and have a super weekend.

 Luv Eileen xxx