Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Sweet Poppy Stencils for Rudolph Day!


It's Rudolph Day  challenge time again and this is my entry.
Sweet Poppy Stencil, white embossing paste and some green glitter... add a few pearls and it's 'Merry Christmas' everyone!
Please pop over to Sandra's Blog and join in the fun! 
 Eileen xx

BTW.. I saw this on another blog and have changed my settings.
Are you missing comments?
I have noticed a lot of blogs have embedded comment boxes. Unfortunately you will not receive everybody's comments this way. I had the same problem here on my own blog and was advised to use a "Pop Out Comment Box"
So do check your settings if you think you are missing out on comments, it may be wise to change your setting.

18 comments:

  1. Really stunning card, love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. Seems appropriate even now given the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous Christmas card Eileen. You should be an example to us all, you'll have a pile of cards ready for the big day when the rest of us are still rushing around.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - Eileen - that's a schparkly stunner of a Rudolph Day card. LOVE it.

    Thanks for playing along.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaarrgghhh, not Christmas yet Eileen!!! It's a very pretty card though, love the green sparkle! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the wreath and I am sure Mr Rudolph will love it ;)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card, love it, all the glitter and the fab image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card! Embossing paste is fun to work with isn't it?! Love the textured card stock - is that Bazzill? May I ask where you get your card stock? Having trouble finding decent stuff. Thanks and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful design Eileen, I love how you come up with such different designs each time, that hilly wreath's a bit special! I might have to invest in that one lol! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card, Eileen, (shame it is Christmas already!!!) so Elegent and stylish....hope you all have a restful Easter. Hugs, Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful CAS style card Eileen. Love the glitter in the embossing. I hope you are having a great Easter Weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it Eileen, how can you be doing Christmas already? Kx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the tip about the pop up box... I have been having some problems so hopfully this will help.
    I was having a lovely journey round your blog when I read your tip. I came here via designsbyryn on FB
    Your artwork is inspiring.
    Suzi B

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just come across this piece of gorgeousness! Must have missed it the first time round. Stef x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.