Sunday, 17 March 2013

PanPastels Workshop Samples

Hello everyone.. Until an hour or so ago I was feeling very good about my weekend.
A smashing day at my PanPastel Workshop yesterday with all my crafty pals and F1 racing on the telly this morning.
Then..... headache, sneezing and no energy to do anything but watch TV and feel sorry for myself.
So... the pictures of all the projects that my ladies made yesterday will be uploaded onto my blog tomorrow.
The sample Tags and card posted here, are the projects I made for the workshop. 
Metal stencils, plastic masks and stencils along with PanPastels and  some stamping ... The Flower card, with the circles, was based on a card I saw on this wonderful PanPastels Tutorial. ( I did not use the Versamark on my card.... just the Pans) Fabulous work please pop over and have a look .
Catch you tomorrow, need to show you some very pretty, gorgeous work from my Workshop ladies! 
Eileen x 

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, hope you feel better soon, keep warm and take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fantastic day - thanks. Hope you feel better soon. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending hugs - hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you are feeling rough today - hope whatever it is doesn't last long. Love the delicacy of the card and the vibrancy of the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow...very beautiful.
    Like the grey and yellow Combination :o)
    Have a nice Sunday
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  6. It isn't my fault if you have a cold, it can't be mine as it's too soon for it to come out and I wouldn't just give it away without money being exchanged... If on the other hand it is mine you owe me!! he,he

    Hope you feel better very soon.

    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these are gorgeous Eileen, can't wait to see what your ladies have been up to this month. Hope you soon feel better.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all your good wishes ... No Chris ..no dosh from me, as you say, it's too soon! Colds take a while to brew!! ...xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful Tags again Eileen, love the Flutterfly. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tags and love the beautiful card. Sounds like you all had a good day.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card and love those tags. hope you feel better soon.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous Eileen The colours are stunning. Hope your cold goes away very soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you are feeling better now.x Had a great day yesterday. Pleased with all my "pieces"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous projects Eileen, I particularly love the colourful butterfly tag, hope you feel yourself again soon. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eileen, the blue tag looks sooo 3D, it's really terrific! Hope you're feeling much better very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely tags Eileen, especially the butterfly and lovely PP card, I had seen it on the Dutch PP blog! warm greet Mirandax

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tremendous work Eileen but not the poorlyness, definitely not mine fault. Hope you are feeling better soon, can have you being ill with the Crop Day coming up, keep warm and send it away. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE what you've posted so far Eileen. Wishing you a speedy recovery xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like you has a smashing day Eileen, sorry to hear you feeling under the weather. Wish I lived closer to visit your workshops... Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely cards Eileen hope your soon feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.