Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Dylusions Inks and a Memory Box Die = Spring!

Hello bloggers! 
This is my last card featuring the 'Four Seasons' using Dylusions or Distress inks and various Die cuts from either the Memory Box or Quickutz Range.
This is the last one... # Spring. Dylusions Spray Inks and beautiful Bella Bouquet flowers from Memory Box Dies. 
Here are all the rest of the cards from the 'set'

  

I enjoyed making all of these cards ... colourful but really easy ! 
Talking of colourful... please 'hop' over and see these smashing blogs from three super ladies that attended my PanPastel Workshop last Saturday ... Gorgeous work from Hellen, Barbara and Zoe
Thank you for popping over to my blog and massive welcome to my new followers. 
Thank you for your interest in my work.
See you soon ... Some 'Designs by Ryn' cards tomorrow.
Eileen xxx  

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful set - no surprise, they always are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Eileen! Love your bright cards :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic, they would look fab as a group of pictures on a wall, I love them. Hugs P xx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card Eileen, they are all so bright and colourful even the winter one. I love them.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto, Eileen, another really lovely set. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours, so effective! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous season cards Eileen and love the gorgeous colours on each of them.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant set, Eileen. I think Spring is my favourite. Love the background.

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards Eileen, I love them all! Hugs Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome colors, these are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautifull, love your color effects!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Once again in aw! I love these cards, I think the winter one is my favourite, but all are stunning. Thank you so much for adding a link to my blog in this post! I've learned so much from you, thank you for the inspiration xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous set of cards, love the fresh colours of Spring and the rich colours of Summer.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.