Sunday, 24 March 2013

Distress Inks and Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 Stamps.


Hi everyone ... another quick post to share this Tag that I made yesterday, during my visit to The Allhallows Crop.
I used the negative shape from a Nestabilities Circle as a mask and blended various Distress inks through the aperture of the mask.


It was then very easy to stamp the 'Eye' over the top of each coloured circle and add the text along the side. 


Just two stamps from the Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 range that I purchased last year on my visit to Ally Pally ... off there again soon ..... can't wait
Will I buy more stamps? .... Might do!
Have good Sunday... I've just finished watching the Malaysian Grand Prix .... fantastic action! 
Eileen xxx

20 comments:

  1. Will try something like this later xxx this is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your interpretation of the sentiment Eileen.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever idea and very effective. Enjoy ally Pally - bet you will buy stamps and...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Eileen, What can I say..... I love it, great idea... I have a thing about eyes, lol love them..... your tag is just STUNNING ...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just testing my pop up window!
    Thank you all for such lovely comments
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great use of strong colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo this is a neat one too! I like the little star in the bottom purple eye. Nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Eileen I love the eyes and the lovely colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. An unique Eileen creation, lovely teamie! warm greet Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the Eye and word Vision, different but still your colourful self coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning Tag Eileen,love the eye image...

    So pleased you have changed the way you receive your comments...I can visit more often,lol.

    Hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I I I I I I quite like this one Eileen! Lol! ;) very unusual, beautiful colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous tag, love the rich olours against the white.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is sooooo different Eileen, love the eye stamp and the colours it's wicked. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning work Eileen. Love these eyes in the circles very much.
    lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.