Sunday 3 June 2012

PanPastels Vintage Tag

Tim Holtz Stamps and Keyhole  Die
Morning ... I'm a bit out of my comfort zone with 'Vintage' looks and colours! But I really enjoyed making this Tag for this weeks PanPastels UK Challenge ' Something Vintage'.

I  covered the Tag with some Tim Holtz tissue paper, using Golden Gel Medium to glue and coat it with, after scrunching it up a bit.  I coloured it with my PanPastels, greys and browns, of course, plus a little yellow ochre. 

Background TH Tissue Paper.
To seal the pastel colours I swiped the whole tag with Versamark ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

You can enter the PanPastel challenge using any medium .. it's great fun, have a go, you could win a fabulous trial pack of PanPastels from our Sponsor.

The seam binding at the top of the tag has been coloured using the PanPastels and sprayed with a cheapo hairspray to seal the colour....... add a few 'Chit Chat' words from Tim Holtz and bingo all done!

I just love 'Chit Chat' words!
Thank you for popping by my blog today ... have a great bank holiday!
See you soon
Eileen xx