Sunday, 3 June 2012

PanPastels Vintage Tag

Tim Holtz Stamps and Keyhole  Die
Morning ... I'm a bit out of my comfort zone with 'Vintage' looks and colours! But I really enjoyed making this Tag for this weeks PanPastels UK Challenge ' Something Vintage'.

I  covered the Tag with some Tim Holtz tissue paper, using Golden Gel Medium to glue and coat it with, after scrunching it up a bit.  I coloured it with my PanPastels, greys and browns, of course, plus a little yellow ochre. 

Background TH Tissue Paper.
To seal the pastel colours I swiped the whole tag with Versamark ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

You can enter the PanPastel challenge using any medium .. it's great fun, have a go, you could win a fabulous trial pack of PanPastels from our Sponsor.

The seam binding at the top of the tag has been coloured using the PanPastels and sprayed with a cheapo hairspray to seal the colour....... add a few 'Chit Chat' words from Tim Holtz and bingo all done!

I just love 'Chit Chat' words!
Thank you for popping by my blog today ... have a great bank holiday!
See you soon
Eileen xx

14 comments:

  1. oh wow Hun,this is stunning,just love the effect those pastels,have then to heat emboss it really brings,out those amazing colours hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vintage effect here - this tissue technique is brilliant and I too love those chit chat words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great effects Eileen, as you know I love vintage, just made a card for a friend's birthday, think I'll enter it onto the challenge.
    Have a brilliant BH & celebs. Hugz Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Vintage card effect Eileen, different! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely different from your usual style Eileen. But oh so effective. Is there no end to your talents? Seemingly NOT! This is a super vintage tag . . . you nailed it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this tag Eileen, very different, love the colours and overall look, no surprise your very talented. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eileen your Vintage tag is gorgeous. I love the texture that you created. You are a talented lady ! Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Eileen, lot's of different techniques in this card. Jools. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing as always Eileen!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous vintage tag Eileen. I love the colours and the tissue wrap worked brilliantly.
    I hope you are enjoying the long weekend.
    hugs { Brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous tag, you have really caught the vintage look perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what wonderful distressing hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful tag, love the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.