Sunday, 10 June 2012

PanPastels and a Inkadinkado stamp.... for Dad's Day!

Morning all .... went to a family birthday / retirement  party yesterday. FABULOUS time but too much Champagne so I am feeling a little 'delicate' as I write this. I need  more coffee!

This card is a TEN MINUTE jobbie!  6" x 6" white linen card. Some masking tape prepared the 'Barbara Gray' way by sticking it on your arm a few times to take off some of the sticky and the hair on your arms as well!


Score a couple of lines across the card in the middle area. I used my Hougie Board for this difficult and precise procedure lol!

Plonk your masking tape down using the lines to keep it straight and swipe away with your PanPastels.
I used three different shades of blue starting off with Turquoise Tint then Turquoise and finally Phthalo Blue. 

After spraying with a cheap hairspray to seal the Pans colour, take off the masking tape and ink up the Inkadinkado stamp ( 97538-LL) in Versafine Onyx Black then stamp away.

Very quick card which is, of course, my DT sample for this weeks magnificent PanPastel Challenge... Boys / Fathers Day Card.

Go on, have a go, you could win a super trial pack of Fabulous PanPastels

The Sentiment is a Rub-on from my stash.



Thank you for the very kind messages and comments this week ... appreciate them all XXX

Hi ya new followers ... always great to see you and many thanks for your interest !

I'll be back soon as I've had a few requests to do a Tutorial on this Chipboard Twinchie.


Tutorial soon
 I feel like making another so I will take pictures as I go ...

Have a good day .... F1 Racing for meeeeee !  Rock'n roll!

Eileen xx




22 comments:

  1. Morning Eileen . . . super CAS Father's Day card. I love it. Mind you, I love ALL your work . . . you can do no wrong!

    Hugs,
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Eileen ah do love this and love the the point on the mashing tape.. aka Barbabra Grays tip cannot see her over here of course.. thanks for sharing, dear mat e and yes love those inchies on my yet to do list! Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Eileen, love it! The band of colour is such a gorgeous backdrop for those birds. Hope you're having a good weekend
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Eileen never used pan pastels but maybe one day.

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Eileen, love the band of colour and very much looking forward to our PP class.
    See you soon.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoopee, yet another fabulous card. Well done I would love to get this from my son on Fathers Day..
    Great work, luv Mike xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I am really coveting some panpastels, keep entering and crossing my fingers because everything I see done with them looks so gorgeous! M x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Classy Eileen, can't believe it was that simple to do, I love it, as I love all your work, Sandra got it so right, you can do no wrong. Xxx got some pan pastels myself yesterday, had a little play, but not got the sponges yet, everywhere I looked are sold out of the 4 round ones, I did use some make up sponges which seemed ok, a little secret, shhhhh! I used them on a twinchie for the next chellenge tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous Eileen, I really love how the pans highlight the texture of the card
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eileen, I love this.....it's so simple that it's elegant! I'm phoning in my PP order tomorrow, without fail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A striking card! You inspire me to get my PPs out more often! Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous & elegant card, it would take me a LOT longer than 10 minutes to attempt the masking & embossing. Love the colours & design. Too funny about your arm hairs:) Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a great fan of phthalo blue so obviously I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Eileen (whispering ever so softly) due to your delicate state today lol, love love love the clean/simple design to your project this week, really effective, loving all the blue hues, hope you have a restful day today. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning Card Eileen as always. Loving the Pan Pastels. I might have to treat myself!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So simple, yet so classy Eileen, love it. Jools. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Eileen, such a beautiful, simple card yet so effective! I love it.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Eileen, totally fabulous as usual, brilliant one layer card. Your blue shading is so gorgeous and that stamp is super.

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh wow Hun this is just fantastic oh just adore your work hun,sheer eye candy hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.