Sunday 10 June 2012

PanPastels and a Inkadinkado stamp.... for Dad's Day!

Morning all .... went to a family birthday / retirement  party yesterday. FABULOUS time but too much Champagne so I am feeling a little 'delicate' as I write this. I need  more coffee!

This card is a TEN MINUTE jobbie!  6" x 6" white linen card. Some masking tape prepared the 'Barbara Gray' way by sticking it on your arm a few times to take off some of the sticky and the hair on your arms as well!


Score a couple of lines across the card in the middle area. I used my Hougie Board for this difficult and precise procedure lol!

Plonk your masking tape down using the lines to keep it straight and swipe away with your PanPastels.
I used three different shades of blue starting off with Turquoise Tint then Turquoise and finally Phthalo Blue. 

After spraying with a cheap hairspray to seal the Pans colour, take off the masking tape and ink up the Inkadinkado stamp ( 97538-LL) in Versafine Onyx Black then stamp away.

Very quick card which is, of course, my DT sample for this weeks magnificent PanPastel Challenge... Boys / Fathers Day Card.

Go on, have a go, you could win a super trial pack of Fabulous PanPastels

The Sentiment is a Rub-on from my stash.



Thank you for the very kind messages and comments this week ... appreciate them all XXX

Hi ya new followers ... always great to see you and many thanks for your interest !

I'll be back soon as I've had a few requests to do a Tutorial on this Chipboard Twinchie.


Tutorial soon
 I feel like making another so I will take pictures as I go ...

Have a good day .... F1 Racing for meeeeee !  Rock'n roll!

Eileen xx