Sunday 17 June 2012

PanPastels, Penny Black Stamp and a Shrink Plastic Butterfly !



Morning all , lovely bright Sunshine outside and this Summer Tag is for this weeks PanPastel Challenge Summer Time.

Blogger is playing me up  (sigh) but you can't win 'em all!

The colours I've used on this Tag from my ever growing PanPastel collection,
are Bright Yellow Green, Diarylide Yellow and Turquoise Tint .


The stamps are, for the flowers, Penny Black 3868j Portraits and a Creative Stamping grasses stamp called RN11F !

I coloured the flowers with Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade Distress Pens ... BTW my RED distress pens are not red! ... sort of muddy browns. I've seen on some forums that other ladies have the same shades! I'm going to contact my supplier! 

Shrink Plastic Butterfly
Please join us at this weeks PanPastel challenge ... It's great fun and you could win a fabulous trial pack of the Pans!
Short post, cos I'm  losing the will to live 'ere with blogger!
See you soon .. enjoy your Sunday and thanks for popping by my blog.

Eileen xx