Sunday, 17 June 2012

PanPastels, Penny Black Stamp and a Shrink Plastic Butterfly !



Morning all , lovely bright Sunshine outside and this Summer Tag is for this weeks PanPastel Challenge Summer Time.

Blogger is playing me up  (sigh) but you can't win 'em all!

The colours I've used on this Tag from my ever growing PanPastel collection,
are Bright Yellow Green, Diarylide Yellow and Turquoise Tint .


The stamps are, for the flowers, Penny Black 3868j Portraits and a Creative Stamping grasses stamp called RN11F !

I coloured the flowers with Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade Distress Pens ... BTW my RED distress pens are not red! ... sort of muddy browns. I've seen on some forums that other ladies have the same shades! I'm going to contact my supplier! 

Shrink Plastic Butterfly
Please join us at this weeks PanPastel challenge ... It's great fun and you could win a fabulous trial pack of the Pans!
Short post, cos I'm  losing the will to live 'ere with blogger!
See you soon .. enjoy your Sunday and thanks for popping by my blog.

Eileen xx


20 comments:

  1. Lovely bright colours, enjoy the sun while you can all we have is rain rain rain, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag Eileen, love the bright summery colours. I think it might have brought the sun out today!
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely bright summery tag - shame whoever organises the weather hasn't realised it is supposed to be warm and sunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is so beautiful Hun just love those colours and your detail is just fantastic love it hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Eileen, it really is summery. We'll have to pop over every time it rains, to cheer ourselves up. Jools. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Eileen, what a lovely cheery Tag. It's gorgeous and has brightened my day. S x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fantastic tag Eileen lover the colours. XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Eileen, this tag just oozes summertime, love it, wish him upstairs would get our summer weather sorted out lol, enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Eileen ! As always, I love your creation, beautiful colours & design. The images look so wonderful together. I just bought a set of Distress Markers and was disappointed that I don't have a true red in any of them. Also received the set of Dylusions I ordered and Red is on Backorder. What's up with Red ? :) Have a great week, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so bright ans sunny, the perfect 'pick me up picture'. I have all of the things to do a shrink plastic image and have never got around to trying it out. Perhaps this month I will.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, sunshine colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eileen your work is fabulous as usual. Love the colour you have chosen!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it I might have a go at this one day. Then again I might not. I could never get any as Fabulous Darling. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am new to Pans and have a small selection of 6 colours. I really enjoy them and can see a new addiction forming. I love your butterfly shrinky dink and think your tag is awesome. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh so pretty and colorful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such lovely colours and images Eileen, so reminiscent of a warm summers day - wish it would arrive!!
    hugs {brenda] xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely bright colours and a gorgeous tag. I NEED more colours !

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! Is there ANYTHING you make that I don't LOVE????? I am running out of superlatives!!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ein wunderschönes leuchtendes Tag. Da bekommt man gleich ein Lächeln ins Gesicht.
    Danke dafür :-)

    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.