Friday 29 June 2012

Papermania Bauble Decoration Stamp

Papermania Stamp.
Ho ho ho fans,   
I've been having fun with Christmas again ! This card was inspired / idea nicked! from a super blogging friend Gina, who has a fantastic blog. One post was a LOTV stamped card that was just wonderful!
I know I have the stamp that Gina used for this colouring technique but I cannot find it!

Found this stamp from Papermania (PMA 9062901) called Bauble Decoration that I've had for about three years and never used.

 Oooo.... I thought (as you do) this stamp will be super for this technique !
 I asked Gina if I could pinch her idea and she kindly agreed.


The image is coloured with Promarkers ... it took all of ten minutes!  I posted the card on Facebook and it received a lot of interest !

Thanks Gina... now where is that LOTV stamp ... I know I have it somewhere !

Eileen xxx