Friday, 29 June 2012

Papermania Bauble Decoration Stamp

Papermania Stamp.
Ho ho ho fans,   
I've been having fun with Christmas again ! This card was inspired / idea nicked! from a super blogging friend Gina, who has a fantastic blog. One post was a LOTV stamped card that was just wonderful!
I know I have the stamp that Gina used for this colouring technique but I cannot find it!

Found this stamp from Papermania (PMA 9062901) called Bauble Decoration that I've had for about three years and never used.

 Oooo.... I thought (as you do) this stamp will be super for this technique !
 I asked Gina if I could pinch her idea and she kindly agreed.


The image is coloured with Promarkers ... it took all of ten minutes!  I posted the card on Facebook and it received a lot of interest !

Thanks Gina... now where is that LOTV stamp ... I know I have it somewhere !

Eileen xxx


12 comments:

  1. Ooh, love it! I'm off to look at Gina's card now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I have this stamp and I can't even get a clear image, let alone do all that beautiful colouring xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have this stamp will have to get it inked up after seeing your card I love the colour combo you have used xx
    lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours you have used, and this is a gorgeous stamp. I do so like being part of the crafting community and it is so nice to share ideas and techniques with everyone.
    Happy inking
    G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card this is one of my favourite xmas stamps it always looks elegant xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Eileen! I love the stamp you have used! The colours are very different for Christmas!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning Eileen, such unusual colours for crimbo, but it so works xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a good effect - I have that stamp somewhere so might need to dig it out and have a go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful stamp ! I love non-traditional colours at Christmas and you came up with a fabulous combination. But you are so good with colours, what else would we expect ? Hope you are enjoying a great weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Eileen, what a great idea to use promarkers in this way, they give such a dramatic effect. I've used this stamp the past 2 christmases as I think it's very elegant. I'll pop over to Gina's now.... Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still have this stamp, it's a keeper. You've used it beautifully here! Ger .x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.