Sunday 24 June 2012

PanPastels meet Tim Holtz and Dylusions Stamps


Morning all, I'm looking forward to today.
F1 racing in Sunny Spain (tipping it down here, in North Kent!)  so it's heave ho to the domestic engineering, grab a small table, plonk it in front of the telly,  fill it with card / tag making stuff ...... sorted!

I just loved making this Tag, PanPastels are so vibrant.
This weeks theme at the PanPastels UK Challenge Blog is Anything Goes!

Go on, join in with us ... you know you want to!

You can use any medium you like for your card or other projects as long as you follow the theme for this week. You can win a trial pack of PanPastels! See your name there then!

The Pan colours I used for this tag are ... Violet, Orange, Diarylide Yellow, Magenta and Permanent Green.
The Mushrooms were painted with Dylusions Ink, plus a white gel pen and the Stamps are from the Tim Holtz and Dylusions Stamp ranges. I also used a Dylusions Mask.along one edge.

I really enjoy being a  Design Team Member for PanPastels. We are a friendly happy bunch who always support each other. I have more spare time available, so if anyone reading this post knows of any other DT Vacancies I could apply for  ... please get in touch.  Many thanks.

Oooooo .....you lovely NEW followers .. welcome and thank you for your interest .. X

Finally.. 1st July ... don't miss THIS! 'Show Us Your Twinchies'
Thank you for stopping at my blog today.
Have a good Sunday.
Eileen xxx