Sunday, 24 June 2012

PanPastels meet Tim Holtz and Dylusions Stamps


Morning all, I'm looking forward to today.
F1 racing in Sunny Spain (tipping it down here, in North Kent!)  so it's heave ho to the domestic engineering, grab a small table, plonk it in front of the telly,  fill it with card / tag making stuff ...... sorted!

I just loved making this Tag, PanPastels are so vibrant.
This weeks theme at the PanPastels UK Challenge Blog is Anything Goes!

Go on, join in with us ... you know you want to!

You can use any medium you like for your card or other projects as long as you follow the theme for this week. You can win a trial pack of PanPastels! See your name there then!

The Pan colours I used for this tag are ... Violet, Orange, Diarylide Yellow, Magenta and Permanent Green.
The Mushrooms were painted with Dylusions Ink, plus a white gel pen and the Stamps are from the Tim Holtz and Dylusions Stamp ranges. I also used a Dylusions Mask.along one edge.

I really enjoy being a  Design Team Member for PanPastels. We are a friendly happy bunch who always support each other. I have more spare time available, so if anyone reading this post knows of any other DT Vacancies I could apply for  ... please get in touch.  Many thanks.

Oooooo .....you lovely NEW followers .. welcome and thank you for your interest .. X

Finally.. 1st July ... don't miss THIS! 'Show Us Your Twinchies'
Thank you for stopping at my blog today.
Have a good Sunday.
Eileen xxx

24 comments:

  1. Love the Mushrooms, great Tag. Enjoy the F1 XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always impressed with the bright clear colours produced with these pastels - might succumb eventually!! This tag should brighten an otherwise dull, grey day - sounds as if you have yours well planned. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eileen you look to be a girl after my own heart, with a love for vibrant colors. I love your tag and what a fabulous mix of mediums you have used. I have been reading heaps about pan pastels of late, may just have to try some. TFS your wonderful Tag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow Hun this is one,stunning tag,gosh those colours are amazing,and just love the stamps you have used,brilliant,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a lovely colourful tag love it xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So vibrant and alive . .. I love this Eileen. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eileen, this tag is amazing, as usual.....the colours are definitely vibrant and the white accents really 'lift' the outlines. I love those mushroom and leaf flourish stamps too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous creation the colours are amazing, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag, love the colours!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag, fabulous colours :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Eileen, love this tag, everything about it is fabby, love the colors too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. An absolute masterpiece Eileen love the stamps. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous colouring, I must have a try at this, it will take me ages to decide if 'anything goes'. Have just been watching F1, did not see the end, have the last 10 laps on record. Wish is was as sunny here as it was for the race. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous mediterranean type look, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a fabulous tag Eileen! I love the bright colours and the stamped images! I didn't watch the F1 today my son dragged me to McArthur Glen to buy him some shorts but I saw some of the qualifier yesterday!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooo this is lush this is, love the depth of colour you have achieved, hope you are enjoying your sunday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the tag and your combination of Tim's and Dylusion products. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You've done it again Eileen ! This is absolutely stunning, i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is AmAzing... the colours are fab the design is gorgeous.. Brillant stamping!! Simply Beautiful... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!
    Das ist ein super schönes Tag.
    Ich bin voll im Farbrausch.
    Sensationell!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOWSERS Eileen I just adore your tag, I too love the vibrancy of the panpastels and your tag is just awesome. I am loving the stamped images too.

    Big Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Glorious tag and you are not wrong - those colours are so vibrant

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is fabulous Eileen, those bright colours work perfectly with your stamps - I love it!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.