Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Coventry Workshop ... The Results!


Hi ho Bloggers and followers... good to see you here !
Look at the smashing work the ladies from the
 Coventry Workshop created!
I'm so lucky to have such talent attend my Workshops
Both in Rochester and Coventry. 
Dates for Yorkshire will be posted soon too!
 Feast your eyes on this lot! 

























 

Fantastic work! 
Thank you all for a lovely, happy day. 
Pauline and Rob you are total stars !
Thank you for the YUM Carrot Cakes and your help.xx
I'll be back soon.
(I'll update the Coventry Samples Post 
with the techniques we used, later today)
Thank you for popping by my Blog.
Eileen xxx

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and and all with their own artistic flair too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a perfect day Eileen. The memories will keep me warm for some considerable time to come x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work, the colours are just amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like everybody had a great time Eileen, and there are lots of fantastic creations there. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning collection of cards Eileen.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super day full of inspiration, crafting, laughter, great company and of course wonderful carrot cake.
    Wonderful pieces of Art and all so different, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh didn't your ladies do well? Fantastic all if them. Reckon it comes from havin a very good teacher. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Eileen what amazing work.....you must be so proud. I hope when life is a little less busy that I might join you in Rochester as that's not too far for me. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Eileen what gorgeous results from the talented participants and also the talented teacher:) Have a great week, we are buried under a ton of snow. Cheers, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Had a great time Eileen! thank you so much! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW what awesome colorful result, I think you all had a lot of fun.
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  12. ab fab Eileen - I can see Rae there too! Bet you had fun Rae! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous works of art Eileen! Looks like everyone had a fun crafty day.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful creations with my stamps ladies!!! You've all blown me away! Eileen, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish to attend one of your fab classes.all the samples look so fantastic
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.