Friday, 7 February 2014

Grand Nestabilities Circles, PanPastles and Lavinia Stamps Cherry Blossom Stamp.

Good Morning Bloggers
I've found the SUN!
So I want to share it with you today. 
Grand Nestabilities Dies, along with a PanPastles background.
Plus the pretty Lavinia Stamps Cherry Blossom Stamp.
I'm hosting a Workshop at Oyster Stamps in March 
Book a place and see me create a card or two with PanPastles.


Please don't forget that if you pop over to the Lavinia Stamps Challenge Blog and leave a comment on the February Post
 You will go into a draw and could win a 
Voucher for £20 to spend on Lavinia stamps!
Thanks for looking today, for all the wonderful kind comments you leave me and a warm welcome to all my new followers.
Its good to see you here.
Eileen xxx

22 comments:

  1. Oh thank goodness for that Eileen - I'm glad SOMEONE has found the sun!

    Super project.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the shape you have used because the sun is round too. Love the little flowers.
    Anneke.
    www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I WANT/NEED that sun!!! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. *SING'S* SUNSHINE ON A RAINY DAY....

    What a lovely Cheerful card Eileen just what we need in all this wet weather....I dont know about your dogs and ferrets but My dogs are learning a new language! it's called DUCK!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful taste of what I hope is to come when the rain finaly stops. I love it Eileen.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always create magic with your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just beautiful Eileen - love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty card Eileen, with lovely fresh colours and clever use of the pastels with the way you have created the hills, and the clever shading on the sun. The cherry blossom stamp would be very versatile, and the little stars and the gems on the flowers finish it off beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this....only you would think of, and make multi-coloured gems look so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful, it's brightened up my day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful. I love the effectiveness of the sun and grass.

    ReplyDelete
  12. just what the doctor ordered on these bleak gray days. can we have some panpastels next week please? xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous Eileen.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the shape of this card Eileen. The colours and the stamp are lovely and the sun is amazing, makes me feel warm all over. Roll on the Spring. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful artwork, I can feel the glow of your sun x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is so pretty; love the blossom stamp and the stars too. Lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So like the effect of the Pan Pastels on the linen card-stock. Another stunning creation Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely crd Eileen. Glad your weekend went well. Can't wait to see the brightly coloured crafts that have been made. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.