Thursday, 27 September 2012

SplodgeAway Masks and Modelling Paste

Glossy Modelling Paste and a Memory Box Snowflake  Die

PanPastels, Light Modelling Paste, Matt finish and Dylusions stamps
SplodgeAway Masks
Distress Inks and Dylusions stamps
Cool or wot!
Hi di hi all and a warm welcome to my new followers.... thank you for joining my blog .. Short on words tonight cos I'm tired. No time to rabbit!
Please don't forget to go over and see Sarn's Blog ...because it's Rudolph Day

How do you like these new Christmas Masks? You can find them here SplodgeAway on line shop along with the famous SplodgeAway Mat!

Not sure if they have been uploaded yet so you may have to ring them ... Also they are on Create and Craft TV tonight at 8pm I'll be watching ... if I'm still awake!
Back soon .... I'm almost blogging worn out!
Eileen xxx

14 comments:

  1. These are fantastic Eileen!!! huggles hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving those masks, will have to go check them out!! Great tags! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eileen! These are amazing. Great use of the masks. I love the splodge-away mat. It gives a really professional image.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eileen - these are gorgeous, you are so inventive. Well you persuaded me - I bought my very first Pan Pastels today - I love them. Sandee - I know there is a SplodgeAway Mat and a Mask in Calafornia cause I sent one to my sister! Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am loving the tags Eileen x

    Dimps x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Eileen, great technique :) Enjoy the weekend, get rest ! Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant tags Eileen, so love the splodge away masks. We've just returned from the Lakes district, so we're 'all washed out' ... still had a great time though., Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all stunning, the colours and die cuts on the first one are particularly stunning and the 3d effect looks wonderful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, WOW, and, er WOOOOOOW . . .these are totally amazing Eileen. I love them all.

    Thanks for the Rudolph Day plug too! Mwah Mwah!

    Have a great weekend.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Eileen
    This is such a clever idea - I used a gel medium with DI over the top. Will just have to give it a go
    love Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.