Thursday 27 September 2012

SplodgeAway Masks and Modelling Paste

Glossy Modelling Paste and a Memory Box Snowflake  Die

PanPastels, Light Modelling Paste, Matt finish and Dylusions stamps
SplodgeAway Masks
Distress Inks and Dylusions stamps
Cool or wot!
Hi di hi all and a warm welcome to my new followers.... thank you for joining my blog .. Short on words tonight cos I'm tired. No time to rabbit!
Please don't forget to go over and see Sarn's Blog ...because it's Rudolph Day

How do you like these new Christmas Masks? You can find them here SplodgeAway on line shop along with the famous SplodgeAway Mat!

Not sure if they have been uploaded yet so you may have to ring them ... Also they are on Create and Craft TV tonight at 8pm I'll be watching ... if I'm still awake!
Back soon .... I'm almost blogging worn out!
Eileen xxx