Wednesday 19 September 2012

Distress Inks Tag and Ryn's Kelp Stamp

Hi de hi crafty mates.
Half way through another week ... time sure does fly when you're retired, like me and can spend hours in your craft room !
I received some smashing stamps this week from Ryn who owns  Designs By Ryn
Just look at that Kelp. I've been waiting a lifetime to say that !
A beautiful stamp that I will use time and time again.
The Distress Ink colours used to create the background for my Tag are, Shaded Lilac, Shabby Shutters and Spiced Marmalade.
After a bit of 'dabbin' here and there with some water, I dried the tag with my heat gun and stamped the Kelp image using Versamark ink and heat embossed the result with the most gorgeous mauve EP.

Only had this colour EP for seven years without finding a use for it!
 My Tag looked okay, but needed something to make it 'pop' so I inked the Kelp up again, but this time with Versafine Onyx Black and plonked it over the top.
I like it, how about you? 

Got to dash now as I have more of Ryn's super stamps to play with.
I'm a member of Ryn's DT team ... there are thousands of us... well.... just me and Shirley!!
You MUST go over and see what Shirley has been doing with a Faerie Stamp! Fabulous or WOT!
Thanks for popping by today.. also a massive thank you for the truly lovely comments and emails.
Back soon with some Lavinia Stamp  cards ... Busy, busy, busy!
Eileen xx