Sunday, 30 September 2012

PanPastels and Lavinia Stamps

PanPastels colours are Magenta and Diarylide Yellow
Morning all,
We had a lovely time down in Dungerness yesterday. Super weather and just the right place for hubby to take some 'Arty' type pictures ... he did well and got some good shots see Daisy's Diary.
Today I will be crafting. I get lots of ideas sort of drifting around in my head when I'm snoozing on a long car journey ! ... Do you?
Versafine Black ink and a white gel pen.
My DT sample today was made using my gorgeous PanPastels and a very pretty new Lavinia Stamp called Fairy Flower Lanterns.
Please pop over and enter our PanPastel Challenge. The theme this week is 'All about the sentiment / quote'. Yep ... just 'plonk' on a word (or two) and your done!

You can use any medium you like and we would love to see some of your work. There is a prize of a super trial pack of PanPastels from our Sponsor if you win.
My Sentiments is also one of the new stamps from Lavinia ..a grungy look Believe.

Thanks for popping by today. Keep a look out this week, I have lots of blogging going on!
I'm having the time of my life with my crafting at the moment. Very busy but loads of fun!

Your comments are a real boost and your interest in my work is greatly appreciated ... A big thank you.

Eileen xx

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful vibrant colours Eileen, a gorgeous card. Sound like you had fun yesterday, it's ages since I have been to dungerness.
    Happy Sunday.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and colourful Eileen. Right . . . eyes peeled on your blog this week for more fabulous inspiration then!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Eileen, you are certainly well into this crafty business, it's taking over esplcally when you thinking of ideas snoozing on the way home. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eileen - well you finally persuaded me, I have bought some Pan Pastels at las, but am struggling a bit? So I think the only way for me to sort myself out is to try your challenge above, If I get chance after my DT work today. Might check out a few of your videos first. Sam your splodgeicle friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....your card is absolutely gorgeous.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those colours Eileen, beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful vibrant colours! This is very 'Eileen style', love it. Have fun with your crafting. I'm also busy with class designs etc., Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Eileen I've had my pan pastels for ages and I love them ! not quite your standard yet lol huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous colours and love the textured effect from the card, lovely finish. Been busy this week and have lots of catching up to do. didn't have time to blog a twinchie but hope to remedy that this week. Off to check Daisy's diary to see the photo's, we were out driving Land Rovers at Peckforton castle yesterday, had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So warm and vibrant, gorgeous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Lavinia stamps sooo much. And I love the new Believe stamp. This is going on my shopping list. I love how you've used it here. Gorgeous. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful creation Eileen, love the vibrancy of the colours hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving this striking colour palette, perfect with those beautiful stamps, hope you have recovered from your trip. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely colors and they blend so well! So either your muse is the car or sleeping? lol I know I come up with ideas as soon as I turn the lights off and have to pop out of bed to make notes or pull product, otherwise I forget by morning! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card Eileen, think i will have to invest in some pan pastels :~D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.