Sunday 16 September 2012

A PanPastels and Lavinia Stamps Autumn.

Morning all... Sunday Morning and that means a new PanPastel Challenge.
the theme this week is Autumn / Fall. I loved making this card because it used one of my Favourite Stamps, Maple Leaves, from Lavinia Stamps.
Rub on sentiment.. not sure what it means but it makes me look intelligent!

The background was achieved using various colours of the PanPastels... Browns, Orange and a little Red in the mix as well.
After spraying with a cheap hairspray to set the chalk ( please note this is not archival) The Maple leaves were stamped over the top with various colours of Versafine inks.

Please have a go and enter. You can use any medium you like and we would love to see some of your work. There is a prize of a super trial pack of PanPastels from our Sponsor if you win.
Thanks for popping by today. I've  had loads of emails asking about the 'textured' card I often use for my PanPastel Cards ... its White Linen Card stock from the Papermill on-line store.

A big HELLO to my new followers..... nice to see you here.xx
Have a good Sunday and happy crafting.
Eileen xx