Monday 10 September 2012

Sheena Douglass...New Stamps to be Launched Friday on Create and Craft TV

PanPastels
Hi everyone... a really exciting day for me today as I can show you a couple of the cards I've made as part of the Design Team for Sheena Douglass.
Cottage painted with Distress Stains
Its all been a bit of a blur and has happened so fast but it's really good fun. Sheena is still adding people to her team I think.
I've had a ball with the Sheena's new Sketchy Stamps to be launched on Create and Craft TV next Friday 14th September....  I used PanPastels for the sun and background and Distress Stains to paint the image. These stamps are not just for Christmas!
 
This card is my favourite ... it took next to no time to make and I love the vibrant colours of the Distress Inks background. The beautiful Bow Stamp and the Mistletoe 'branches' were stamped with Versafine Inks.
Distress Inks

Thanks for looking today and for all the lovely comments you leave me.

More new samples tomorrow!
Eileen xx