Sunday 9 September 2012

PanPastels, Lavinia Mermaid and Ryn's Water Droplet Stamp.

Morning all.
What a super day. Sunshine and F1 Racing with a Lewis and Jensen lockout at the front of the grid!

We're planning to spend a couple of hours visiting an RSPB country fair type thingy this morning then it's home and crafting all the way while I look at all the rich bods swanning around the F1 pit lanes looking gorgeous and pretending they haven't noticed the cameras .... and that's just the blokes!

My PanPastel Challenge DT sample Tag today covers this weeks theme "By The Sea".

Please have a go and enter. You can use any medium you like and we would love to see some of your work. There is a prize of a super trial pack of PanPastels from our Sponsor if you win.
Lavinia Mermaid Stamp
Various Blue hues here from the PanPastel range. In fact I found my "blue" Sponges had so much product still on them from an earlier project that I didn't need to get the Pans out at all !
I keep my sponges in colour coded zipped plastic bags ... Sad or wot! So my colours here are all mixed up shades of blue.

The Water Droplet Stamp is from the DesignsbyRyn range. A delicious stamp!

I plonked on splodges of glue here and there around the edges and added some 'Bedazzles' seed beads. A few white gel pen dots to highlight  the droplets ... rock n roll .. all done!
Water Droplet Stamp.... lush!
BTW... I have a PanPastel tutorial  "Simple blending" link in my Pages (look in the tabs at the top of my blog) and Lynn made her FIRST PanPastle card using my tutorial ... I'm so proud of her... it's a right stunner! Lynn designs for Clarity Stamps and her work is just beautiful ... here's another link  I have to give you as well  to a right  little beauty she made using a Clarity stamp !
  
I have some more news ! Can't tell you everything yet, but if you watch Create and Craft TV next week (dates later) you might get a glimpse of a card or two I've made for another DT team I've  joined... Five design teams now.... busy, busy, busy and lovin it all!


Mmmmmm  .....  maybe my  Andy Warhol fifteen minutes of fame.
I say maybe, cos they might not be shown there at all !

Take care and thanks for looking today xx
Eileen xx