Saturday, 31 January 2015

Sweet Poppy Stencils, 10 x 8 inch Canvas Board and Brusho Paints.


Morning everyone. Just a quick post to share these super, NEW, Sweet Poppy Stencil designs with you.
There are STILL more to come.
All of the projects shown here are Stenciled images, on 10 x 8 inch Primed Canvas Board using Black Archival Ink through the stencil, onto a Brusho Paints back ground.


Shake a TINY amount of Brusho Paint onto the Canvas. I only used TWO colours here, on each Canvas.
Sandstone and Lemon for the flower image.
Black ( go VERY easy on this one) and Lemon again for the Tiger.
Violet and Orange for the Leopard. 
I'll do a 'You Tube' canvas in the next two weeks to show how little you use. Mist some water onto the Paint and leave it to 'Wick out' without touching it for a few MINUTES!


I added more layers, for interest, with a stencil or two using Distress inks and maybe a tiny bit of stamping.
Finally, I taped with lo tac tape, the main stencil image down onto the canvas and used lots of Black Archival ink and a round blending tool to apply the ink. Job done!
The Leopard, handsome chap, needed some bleach here and there to 'ping out' the image from the paint.
Any questions please get in touch .
Thanks for popping over.
Eileen xx 

12 comments:

  1. amazing art work very clever x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG . . . these are stunning. Now rushing out to buy a canvas or two! You are full of inspiration. Thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG . . . these are stunning. Now rushing out to buy a canvas or two! You are full of inspiration. Thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning Eileen ...... I now have the full set of Brushos on their way to my little old craft room ..... all down to you ..... thanks Eileen, you cost me a fortune (lol!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three are beautiful Eileen and I love the mix of stencilling, stamping and Brusho paints. I think my favourite is the leopard but it is a close run thing as all these stencils are so usable. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.... i really love the leopard.... the other ones are also stunning... but the leopard... ohhh wow!
    greetings
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOw! Brushos plus tiger ... I love that. I have the tiger stamp in my stash so just have to try this. These are fabulous Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this, amazing work as always Eileen.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for the video you promised on this technique. My Brushos arrived today and I showed 3 friends a couple of ways on how to use them, and they were all intrigued... Love your work. I think my favorite is the leopard too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.