Thursday, 15 January 2015

A Light-bulb Stamp from The Artistic Stamper.


Hello all you crafty bloggers. A quick post from me tonight, to share a fantastic little Light-bulb stamp with you, from The Artistic Stamper.
I LOVE this Stamp. You can colour and 'fill' in the blank Light-bulb image (you get two in a pack ... one is a Steampunk image) using virtually any stamps or mediums you like.


So versatile and a great price.
I've coloured my images before stamping, using a different medium for each one. Distress Stains, Distress Inks or Watercolour Paints, all on Watercolour card stock ... then I stamped using more images from The Artistic Stamper and some from my stash.
Jennie.... we need a large Light-bulb image please! Just think of what we could do with that... I see it full of Stencils !
I've been invited to host a Workshop on 11th  March, at the shop down in sunny Faversham
Please ring  for details and bookings 01795 597757.
Thanks for looking today ... back soon.
Eileen xx

13 comments:

  1. What a super light bulb moment there eileen...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful inspiration Eileen you never fail to amaze me with what you come up with! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have done with this light bulb Eileen and there are lots of scenes and images you could put inside it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Eileen and so versitile too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning results with this great lightbulb stamp, Eileen!!
    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you light up my life (singing )
    Fab cards as always Eileen
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning,I have these 2 stamps but I can't believe what you've done with them! Wonderful cards Eileen
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. just ordered the stamps Mrs. it cost me over £35 in the end. stunning cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool Eileen. Love the flexibility of that stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ONLY YOU could make a light bulb stamp look stunning Eileen. I really take my hat off to you!" xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh!! I don't think I would ever have considered getting this stamp if I hadn't seen what you did with it!! AMAZING!!! A definite must have!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.