Sunday, 18 November 2012

PanPastels and Dylusions Cheeky Words!

Morning all you little bloggers
I hope you're  having a good weekend.
Mine is full to the brim with crafting and F1 Racing from Texas
 No yucky Domestic Engineering until Monday!

My DT sample for this weeks PanPastel Challenge
is this Tag and the theme is 'Red and Green'
Easy, go on, have a go and enter.
It's fun and you could win a super trial pack of the Panpastels
as a Prize from our sponsor Your Creativity Store.

Three colours used on this Tag. 
Red, Green and a small amount of Black 
to  darken and add shade. 
Yup.. Eileen does 'moody'!

Dylusions Holly Stamps, painted with Distress Stains.
A yard or two of seam binding, also coloured with the distress stains.
  Dylusions words from a really cheeky set of stamps... love 'em!
 Bish, bash bosh ... all done!
Thanks for looking this morning.

Come back later, if you can, to see a card I made at my crop yesterday.
I had a great day... thanks croppy ladies. x
Have a good Sunday 
Eileen xx

13 comments:

  1. Love it, another gorgeous tag and brilliant sentiment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the humour on this super tag. Have a good day with your F1 - domestic engineering not really allowed on Sundays anyway LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Christmas tag and very humorous. That stamp set is so funny! Enjoy your F1 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Eileen this is fabulous. Loving the great stamp set and the colours. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Eileen, I am a new follower to your blog having discovered it through Splodgeaway and I really am liking what I'm seeing. Being a fairly new crafter it seems like I'm entering the craft world at a really exciting time as it was nothing like this when I used to craft years ago

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Eileen beautiful background on your tag. The words are too funny! Happy Sunday! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag Eileen! Love what you have done with the holly stamp! I did have a good chuckle at the sentiment! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant design for this weeks theme Eileen, love the quote. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab tag Elieen, love the stamping and the sentiment really made me giggle
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done, another really attractive tag with fun added, a good combination. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just bought those Christmas words today, can't wait to play with them. Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this, the sentiment really made me smile
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. HA!! Ya gotta LOVE that sentiment! That's a keeper for sure!! Great tag! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.