Wednesday, 11 September 2013

September Workshop Sample #2

Evening Bloggers!
This little card is Sample #2 
for my Workshop 'Students' on Saturday.
A Distress Inks and White Wax Crayon technique.
Quick and easy for Christmas and a bit different!
The stamp was sent to me as a gift, by a lovely lady, Sharon, who lives in America. I love him Sharon. Thank you X
I'll give you more details about how I created this card next week. Don't want to spoil the surprise for my students! lol 
Update; Check out this post for the technique used for this card.
http://eileenscraftyzone.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/white-wax-crayon-technique-and-some.html
 Thanks for looking at my blog today.
Eileen xxx

17 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute, and I love the technique however you've created it, another stunner Eileen. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so lovely, I love scruffy looking chaps xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it love it love it!Such a funny image and the brilliant colors make the card so cheerful.
    Bug hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - the W/Shop samples are so original - look forward to the "how to" if you are posting after Sat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He sure is a cute, love the vibrant colours and lucky students. Enjoy your workshop.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute is that. Lovely xmas card. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Made me smile this card.
    Love love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, fab Eileen! Can't wait to see how you made it!... :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely cute snowman Eileen, I love the colours. Hope you're going to post how you made him after Saturday.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooo! Loving this, so very different, such a cheeky little chap too, hmmmm! Could go well with my Jofy Christmas stamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous stamp and I love what you've done with it, Eileen. It's really different. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. ha ha ha very cute stamp - love what you have done with him xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this stamp - what a happy card. Have a good workshop - sure you will!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are a true artist, putting together the stamp and the fab background is just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card!
    have a great weekend!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.