Sunday, 4 November 2012

PanPastels and a Firework Stamp

Morning crafty bloggers, it's the PanPastels Challenge time again.
This weeks theme is 'Bonfire Night'. 
Pop over and join in. You can win a super prize of a trial pack of the Pans from Creativity Store, our sponsor.
I made this card for my friend Barbara who celebrated her birthday on the 31st of October. Barbara will be retiring soon and we plan to catch up on all our news as we craft away some time together!  

White Linen card stock from the Papermill on line....  Violet and Yellow Ochre Pans and a birthday sentiment Rub On, along with my Firework stamp ... this stamp came from the USA. I cannot remember the company, sorry. A quick and simple card but pretty with it! 
Thanks for looking today ... 
Have a good Sunday.. F1 racing on the TV for me... love it!

Thanks for all the super comments you leave me and welcome to some new followers... much appreciated.Thank you for the interest in my blog.
Eileen x  

17 comments:

  1. You know what I'm going to say Eileen, but I'm going to say it anyway! This is brilliant, very simple but effective, love that stamp! It amazes me what stamps you have! You always seem to have something different xx wish I could come craft shopping with you lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fireworks Eileen, gorgeous colours.
    Enjoy your Sunday.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation and the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Eileen, I will have to check all my stamps to see if I can use them like a starburst.
    Hugs
    Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colorful border, beautiful card.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bright card and that firework stamp is great. Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very appropriate and gorgeous (as ever). xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I said it on "the book of many faces", you could make a fortune in card design. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant Eileen, I love the simplicity of it it's gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fab card Eileen, the colours are yummy and I love your 'less is more' approach. It works really well. Enjoy your Sunday. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Sunday Eileen! Another beautifully vibrant design, love it. Thx for including the Pan colors, I have them here, Yay ! Have a great week, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so crisp and clean and so elegant I totally love huggles hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card - such a simple idea but so effective

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Eileen, great card with this theme, hope I can join too.I tried last time but did not link up well and when I did...it was too late.....grrr, warm greet and nice Sunday for what's left of it, Mirandax

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply brilliant and very effective, love it Eileen. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card and so right for a birthday round about this time.

    Best Wishes Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.