Sunday 18 November 2012

Dylusions Stamps, Inks, Stencil and Craft Stamper Magazine

Hello again
If your name is Karen Buckle step away from your PC.... now!

This is a birthday card that I've made for Karen
and I don't want her to see it until next Sunday.
I just love this card and so I had to blog it!

It's a total copy from the card that 
Linda Elbourne had published
in the August 2012 addition of 
Craft Stamper Magazine.
I really enjoyed making it, so colourful
and ... I had the stamps already! 
Dylusions Stamps
Dylusions Ink Sprays
Dylusions Stencil
 Great fun,
I do hope Karen likes it!
I decorated the inside of the card to match the front.
She may have seen the design, as she was sitting beside me at a crop yesterday when I started it!
I always post her card on my blog early.
She stands back in surprise and amazement
when she sees my efforts to please her.
Not sure if I'm the dopey one 
or she is! 
More crafting this afternoon
Thanks for popping back.
Eileen xx