Tuesday, 27 November 2012

The SplodgeAway Mat, a Brayer and some Lavinia Stamps.

Hi ho my little bloggers
 This card is also posted on the SplodgeAway Blog
Our theme this week is Brayer Inspirations.
If you pop over and have a look 
you will see other super Brayering Samples
from my fellow SplodgeAway 
Design team members.
The SplodgeAway Mat is so useful for Brayer work.
Visit my Pages on my Top Tabs
  Look under 'Tut> stamps from Lavinia Stamps
using the Mat.
 Beautiful stamps from Lavinia Stamps
Adirondack Inks for the background.
Versafine Inks to stamp with.
White Uni Posca Pen
Job done! 
 Come back and see me soon 
Thank you for all your support and encouragement
I love the comments you leave me
They make my day!
X
Eileen   

17 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Eileen, the colour palette is gorgeous and I love the pop of those white highlights. I've just got my splodge away mat so I'm hoping to have a play today
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazingly beautiful work of art Eileen, love the dots on the flowers! Hmmmm! Another idea I might need to pinch ;) lol love ya xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Eileen, I love the bright colours in it, just what we need with this horrid weather were getting at the moment. I bought my mat the first time it was on C and C, but so far have only used it with the blending tool or to make backgrounds by laying down colour onto the mat and picking it up with the card stock, so will going to check out you updated tutorial on brayering.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great brayering here and lovely colours used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dream is the word I am thinking of right now. I can only DREAM of achieving something as gorgeous as this. You never disappoint Eileen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magnificent card, really a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Eileen, lovely dreamy card with your use of vibrant colours! I am curious about that splodge away mat, don't think they sell it here and I wonder if it is something like the craft sheet? Gonna take a look.....warm greet Mirandax

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, stunning you really are so talented xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Eileen, absolutely stunning. I am hooked on your blog, you give me great inspiration! Just love your work so have to follow you
    Love
    Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beauty! Great blending of colors. Another technique I'll have to try.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Again, a beautiful and colourful card, well done that lady. XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. By the sound of the title you have been cooking again Eileen..Hee he

    Nice colours

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Eileen, loving the colours and the beautiful sentiment. Love Lavinia stamps too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is gorgeous Eileen, love the colours and the technique. It would look great framed too xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.