Sunday, 25 November 2012

PanPastels and Designs by Ryn Snowflakes

Yo ho Bloggers
PanPastel Challenge time again.
This weeks theme is 'Frosty and Bright'
Come on then, get yer Pans out! What... you haven't GOT ANY!
Never mind, use ANY medium you like.
Get in a card or project with the Frosty and Bright Theme
and YOU can WIN a super trial pack of the Pans from Your Creativity Store. 
Fabbydabbydoo or wot!
My card was made using PanPastels Magenta and Phthalo Blue.
Some beautiful Snowflake Stamps from Designs by Ryn
A Splodge-A-Mask Christmas Words mask
 along with some Iridescent Paste medium.
 Result!
Thanks for looking this morning.
Super new followers I see.Thank you for your interest.
I held a PanPastels Workshop yesterday
I had a  FABULOUS time.
Pictures later...Pop back if you can.

Eileen xx

17 comments:

  1. Fab card Eileen! Super colours and layout - and I know what you're saying - 'yes Hellen and it's sooo easy!' LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the snowflakes on this great card Eileen, a fabulous design as always. Glad your workshop went well, I will try to pop back and see the photos. I am away on a winter break at the moment, never done it before, but enjoying some sunshine. I hope you aren't being rained out, the weather sounds awful.
    Take care.
    Hugs Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Karte ist eine richtige Überraschung.
    Sehr ausgefallen und apart.
    Gefällt mir sehr gut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, I'm about to check out that stencil as it looks fab
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card as usual Eileen, they are great snowflakes, and loving the texture paste xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card and those 'drippy' icicle letters are brilliant - another mask I might NEED. Have a good day and enjoy the F1 which I think is today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, the colours are fab and I too love that mask.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Eileen, lovely card, I am glad your class went well, I can't imagine it it could be any other way if you are in charge!!! Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card love the "drippy" words, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gawjusssss huggles hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning effects Eileen, love those colours together and your ice cool mask ... brrr:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Eileen, love all the little highlights that you added to the snowflakes with the white gel pen and also the little jewels. You embellish so well :) That drippy gel is neat too... Bye for now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card - really coooool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.