Thursday, 1 November 2012

Designs By Ryn Stamps and Distress Stains

 Yo ho bloggers... third post of the day!
This is a large project, 9" x 9" I had great fun making it with the Celtic Star Set of stamps that I received, yesterday, from Designs By Ryn
I'm a member of her Design team, along with Shirley and Miranda. They are super talented ladies who have amazing blogs.
 All the papers, card and large embellishments used on this project have been coloured with Distress Stains ( Faded Jeans, Scattered Straw, Dusty Concord, and Bundled Sage) and then stamped with the Celtic Star Images. 
Got to buy a huge card blank now, to mount it on!

Thanks for looking again today
Not long until the weekend ... so have a good one .
Eileen xxx
 

18 comments:

  1. Hi Eileen ! Oh my gosh this is so beautiful and looks like so much fun to create ! Great work again. Hope you are having a great day, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, you are such a talented lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks like you really went to town and enjoyed yourself with this one. I love it, just wish I was as brave.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eileen, wow you've did a great job with those Celtic stars! Great lay-out and love those splashes and spatters! My package will soon arrive........warm greet Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I did that it would just look a mess. But you make it a beauty. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Eileen, Brilliant card as usual - where can I get really big card blanks and envelopes from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absoloutely brilliant Eileen. A very 'different' Christmas card idea.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Eileen! LOVE it!!! This is such a unique idea :) It looks very origami-like somehow with all of the different bits of paper. You had me looking closely to see where all of the little pieces of the stars were hidden. SO happy and excited to have you designing with my stamps :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now Eileen, you know I'm your biggest fan, but I can't make up my mind about this style of card.....(don't be angry, pleeeeeeeease) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love love this creation. Looked like so much fun to make. I love the colors and the way you made the background and then papered and stamped on top. Just great. May have to try it myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A real work of art with amazing colours and ideas

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every time I see your work I want to get in my craft room. Avid Fan - Sam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Art work Eileen, I love it. X

    ReplyDelete
  14. A stunning collage effect - love the celtic snowflake

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.