Sunday, 4 November 2012

SplodgeAway Challenge # 2 Blue and Silver Christmas

Hello Bloggers, A new Challenge on the SplodgeAway blog starts today!
The theme is 'Silver and Blue Christmas. 
This Tag is my DT sample. 
I 'Splodged' some Faded Jeans Distress ink through a Splodge-A-Mask called Holly The Lot  as a background
Dylusions Text Stamps
 Then stamped a 'texture stamp' here and there over the top and finally inked up a few more Holly leaves using the Mask and cut them out to layer on top. 
I drew a few lines on the Holly leaves with a black fine line pen, some silver ink around the edges of the leaves, blobbed some Liquid Pearls here and there and finally added some cheery words! .... Simples!

Please pop over and enter the challenge its all good fun and you could win a prize of some SplodeAway goodies!
See you soon 
Eileen x   

13 comments:

  1. gorgeous, I wish the sentimemt was true, I'm already eating xmas calories xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab tag Eileen, I love everything about it....especially the words....it is true , please say it is true...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sentiment, hope it applies to all holiday candy as I just finished off my left over Halloween candy! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant tag, love the text, I would never have thought the holly and blue would go together! But you have made look fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby tag - extra fabby sentiment! Love the colour scheme - Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really fun tag--love the stamping and the colours.

    Best wishes Chrissie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous Eileen, love the quote (if only it wwere true!)
    karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag Eileen, love the words, It's just as well, as I've already eaten my body weight in mince pies!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a brilliant tag - love the way you've used blue and as for the words - great and I must remember that!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag! Love the blue and silver combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag Eileen ! I agree the blue & silver are a great combo. I would like to believe the text and add that it doesn't affect my cholesterol levels either :) Hope your week is going well ! Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have commented on this tag on FB but thought I would nip in here to to tell you how gorgeous it is. I think blue is a lovely colour for xmas, you background on the card and the leaves is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.