Thursday, 30 July 2015

Stampscapes Stamps Canvas

Yo Crafty Bloggers....  Whilst looking through my picture files, I noticed a few projects I've forgotten to Blog... This Canvas, using Stampscapes Stamps is one of them! The whole Canvas was inspired by an article, written by Anna-Karin-Evaldsson, in the November 2014 issue of Craft Stamper Magazine.  I just followed the instructions using what ever Stampscapes stamps I had, along with various colours of  Distress Paints and Inks, plus a blob or three of Stardust Stickles. It was good fun to make.
Thank for looking today. Be back soon. 
Eileen xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Eileen, that is stunning. Was it done onto tissue paper and then stuck onto the canvas? Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was, Shaz... lots of my friends and me are having great fun with these Stamps... xx

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous Eileen and the tissue paper gives it some lovely texture as well as the stickles you have applied. It looks as though there is some crackle going on too. I love the composition and the positioning of the different stamps to make an homogenous whole. Beautiful colours too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stunning canvas Eileen.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous art work Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. One word Eileen ...... WOW!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is amazing, the beautiful pieces we can make, using a few stamps, ink, and sparkling goodies. I really like this one. The way you created texture, from my vantage point, it looks like an oil painting. Very cool..., and it done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.