Monday, 3 August 2015

Rochester Workshop August 2015 Group One - The Results


Hello... have a good look at all the Art Work from the Group One ladies that attended my Rochester August Workshop last Saturday. What a day. One of the best ever and  I get to do it all again this Saturday with my Group Two ladies. Distress Inks, Brusho Paints, Masks, Stencils, Stamps and .... Shaving Foam ! We sure did smell nice!











Thank you for looking at my Blog today.. back VERY soon... later today in fact!
Eileen xx

5 comments:

  1. So looking forward to this :) Lovely results from last Saturday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful results, your classes must be great fun :) Hugs, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blinking hope I can get there mate as I'd love to make these. The results are FAB. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great results Eileen and I look forward to seeing next week's creations. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.