Monday, 31 August 2015

Brusho Paints and a Donna Downey Stencil.


Morning all.. just having a rummage in my pictures, as yer do and remembered I had not posted this Canvas... so here it is !
Small Canvas - 5 inch x 7 inch Brusho Paints and a Donna Downey stencil available from "Oyster stamps" called Poppy Forest that I feature a lot. The stamp is one of Timmy's. Interest added with another small stencil in the background and finally, a splash about with some black Gesso.... job done!
Back soon 
Thanks for looking today 
Eileen xx

9 comments:

  1. Love this, the Poppy Forest is a great stencil xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design and colours,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Eileen. I love the colours, flowers and the great sentiment.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another gorgeous make Eileen and I love that DD poppy stencil and that pretty brusho background with the extra bit of stencilling and spattering. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful canvas Eileen! Wonderful colours as always. I hope you are doing well, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw this IRL recently and absolutely LOVED it. You are a super star.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THIS! Got me some Brusho powder paints recently too, love what you've done with them. Ger x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.