Friday, 7 March 2014

More Rochester Workshop Samples - March 2014

Morning everyone,
Two cards to share with you using the same techniques. 
Distress inks backgrounds, Something Tattered Stamps, along with some Memory Box die cut images. 
Very easy to do, so we will do a few!

Please NOTE.... I've received a few emails regarding my North Yorkshire, Scarborough, Workshop for September, that I have replied to but it seems some emails are not being picked up! If you have requested information and have not received my reply, please check your 'JUNK' email box.. I bet you will find me in there!

Thanks for looking today.
Eileen xxx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Eileen

    I hope your note about the Scarborough workshop included me, but there is nothing in my junk mail (I added you to my list of 'OK' contacts ages ago, just in case)! I do check your blog daily, and hope that there are still a couple of places left.
    Warm regards
    Maggie A. Gray (York)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie... I have sent you numerous replies... ! You don't seem to be getting them!!!
    E xxx
    try again ... eileen@ken-godwin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Eileen I love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, great colors Anneke.
    www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stamps and dies you have used here are fab Eileen, and your colours work beautifully as usual. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, I particularly love the bird in the tree one. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic, bring on september xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the simplicity of these xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Eileen - sorry to pester but I'm interested in the Scarborough workshop - I've contacted you via your contact form on your blog and via the email address you gave in this series of comments, but can't find any response. I'm hoping it's just that you've been kept very busy and haven't had a chance to reply yet. I promise you're not in my Junk folder!
    Kind regards
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Dawn... we are doomed!!! I'm answering every time I receive an email from you ... I would love you to come to the workshop!!! .. Try eileen@ken-godwin.com
    Send me a telephone number and I'll ring you... I'm getting ALL your messages.Don't understand why you cannot receive my replies!
    Eileen xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.