Monday, 17 March 2014

Rochester Workshops March 8th and 15th 2014 -The Results.


Post Number Two  .. March 8th and March 15th  Rochester Workshop Classes. 
Same projects... different 'Artists' at each class.
Cracking days - thank you ladies... xx 
Art journal Class Pictures next post.. Phew... I'm a busy little Blogger today! 


























Yummy cake created by Barbara Cleggett.. Thank you Barbara x
Now... I'm sure you've  noticed how 'stern' my ladies look in the pictures.. well, this is because I promised them a slice of cake and  'dip' in my bag of fruit gums if they 'got on with it' and stopped all the messing around and laughing... it's called ....Tough Crafting !
Mmm... they didn't take much notice of me though... after the pictures were taken, the noise was worse than a F1 race day!
Back soon with a Journal Page or two from the Art Journal Class!
Eileen xxx

17 comments:

  1. What a fantastic display, everyone is a work of art, oh how I wish I could drive and get to your workshops, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly had the whip out Eileen. Pity we don't take any notice! Thanks for a really lovely day. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow again, absolutely blown away by the stunning results, very well done ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. some stunning samples there, obviously a great day despite the slave-driver!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The day goes by so quick, it's a wonderful day of laughter, inspiration, cake and tea, thank you Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. More gorgeous results here too, you have been busy Eileen. That cake looks great too. I wish I lived near enough to come to one of your sessions it looks like great fun even if you are a slave driver! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful vibrant work Eileen, it sounded such fun. You have such talent. Mmmmmm cake..............;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, what a lot of beautiful cards, and what a yummy looking cake. I'd have been quiet for a piece of that even :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous selection of completed projects.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Again a great workshop with gorgeous results! Lovely to see this Eileen! greetz Mirandax

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing makes Eileen - so looking forward to Scarborough - beautiful colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like a great time was had by all. I am tired just looking at all the cards and pictures. Well done Eileen XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh looks like you all had a fab time, loving all your work too. Wish I was closer, I'd love to attend :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, never seen so many cards and ladies. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eileen, your students are all pros now! Lol! Well done everyone!!! No fear of colour here. Just gorgeous cards! And a special treat to see some of my stamps in there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow some lovely inky work going on Eileen love it all, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.