Thursday 15 December 2011

Whimsy Stamp = A pretty Card for Sue.

A card for a lovely lady from her husband Mike x
Hello my crafty mates ..

This card was made by me, for my friend Mike to give to his lovely wife Sue for Christmas.

Mike, along with another good friend, Trev, met me today for lunch ( Mike paid !) and we had a good chat catching up on old times! Pictures of me having a few cuddles.... here!

After leaving 'the lads'! .... I went crafty shopping....for glue!

I will update this post tomorrow with more details about the card ... gotta rush now cos we have visitors!
This image is coloured with Copics
 
 
Update 21/12/11
Sorry folks, all the information I had written about making this card, including the list of the Copic Marker colours I've used,was all lost when I dropped my other lappy! :(


I've received some lovely comments and emails about this card, many thanks to you all for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment or message.

SheelaghD asked about the flowers I've used.
The flowers on this card were all purchased from Wild Orchid Crafts


However, I do use dies to make some of my flowers I will try to ensure that I put the name of each die I use on each post that I blog … Thank you for the kind comment about my work that you left me Sheelagh x


I hope you are all organised for Christmas!



Thank you  for popping by today

Sue, I am so pleased you like the card !

Just in case anyone is wondering why I placed a silver charm of a Camera on the front its 'cos Sue received an early Christmas Present from Mike of a ......????????     answers on a postcard please!

See you soon

Eileen xxx