Sunday, 29 July 2012

Papermania Stamp for Rudolph Day!

Same card as before but different colours!
Afternoon  all,
Good news!  Lewis Hamilton won the Hungarian Grand Prix and we took the Silver Medal in one of the Ladies cycle races in the Olympics. Brilliant day so far if you forget about the thunder, lightning and heavy rain!

I made this card while watching all the sport and enjoyed every minute. It's my entry for THE ONE AND ONLY...  Rudolph Day Challenge.  Pop over to Sarn's blog and have a look.

I made this card just a few weeks ago but using different colours. I just love this stamp you will be seeing it again  I'm sure!


My crafty friend Gina was my inspiration for this card ... see her super blog Here!.
Gina loves F1 racing as well!
It's just a bit of fun and it's another Christmas Card done and dusted!

Thanks for looking at my blog today.
See you soon.
Eileen x

13 comments:

  1. That is so lovely, I have that stamp. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I really love that image and the colours are fabulous

    Enjoy the rest of the day!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this stamp too Eileen. You've made a fantastic card with it. Those colours are great.

    Thanks for joining in with my lil ole challenge. Sounds like you've had a good day.

    Good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doh, I have been out all day and what do you do........... give me the result of F1 before I even had a chance to watch it.
    Anyway that dont matter, all that matters is yet another GREAT card from Eileen XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Eileen and fabulous colours. A very successful day all round.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, real Xmassy, gives you a sort of warm hug on a cold wet day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card. must get my stamp out...pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, Eileen - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card there Eileen and love that stamp. Thanks for following me too! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have ignored who won the Grand Prix, I did not read it. Lol.
    Lovely card Eileen and different from the norm, I didn't realise that it was a stamp and so perfect with the colouring you used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Eileen, I love this image and what you've done with it. Have a great day/week, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Eileen, as you know I also have this stamp and it looks so elegant, lovely colours. Dee x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.