Thursday, 5 July 2012

Dylusion Stamps, Distress Inks and my Big - Bite!

Yo ho Fans,
Lots of crafty time for me this week.
I'm having huge amounts of  fun with the Show Us Your Twinchies Challenge and on Facebook with the Altered Art Dictionary Group.

Good job I'm retired cos there's no time to go to work!

This tag was made using the TH Spring Season Distress Inks with a bit of Vintage Photo thrown in. Stamped with Dylusion Stamps, my new set of Tim Holtz Stamps and Versafine Ink... just love 'em!

I painted the leaves with Dylusion Inks and Distress Pens. After adding some dots with my white gel pen, I made a  few holes with my Big-Bite!

I plonked a bit of white card onto the back of the Tag so it shows through the holes and then mounted the whole lot onto some dark green card stock.  

I wanted to achieve a 'Jewelled' look with my colours ... what do you think?

Job done, now I'm off to play some more.

Thank you for the lovely comments you are leaving about my work and a very warm welcome to my new followers ... a huge thank you for the interest.

F1 Racing .. British Grand Prix this Saturday and Wimbledon! Cannot wait.

Have a good weekend ....  I know I will!

Eileen xxx

17 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this Eileen!!! your colours are stunning :D

    Ger xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work Eileen. Love the tag and I love the colours. Can you come down to South Wales and do a workshop?

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the autumn colours xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very rich colours on this tag and a clever use of the Big Bite to make holes - something a bit different

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours, you have certainly achieved what you were aiming for. Inspired punched holes, down the tag, will certainly have a go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Definitely achieved your aim Eileen. Super! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your creations just get better and better, Eileen, this is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is stunning pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Eileen this tag is stunning love the jeweled effect that youve created with the big bite sorry not been round your blog but have kept up to date on Facebook with all your stunning creations enjoy the racing n tennis Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Eileen, das ist ein super schönes Tag geworden.
    Großartig!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Eileen this is gorgeous ! Love those jewel tones (yes you achieved goal) and all that there is to see on this tag. Love it, Shirley

    ps.. Very pleased that you have found Design by Ryn stamps, I love them, she is a talented lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous design and colours Eileen, lovely rich autumn/christmasy feel to this. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tag Eileen, love the design. Well done XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work Eileen. Such gorgeous colours with those stamps.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've definitely got the jewelled look Eileen - what a wonderful piece of work. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.