Sunday, 15 July 2012

PanPastels, Art Impressions and Personal Impressions stamps.

Morning Fans...
As you can see, this is a very quick card to do. Yellow Ochre, Diarylide Yellow and Turquoise PanPastels all sort of swished about over some White Linen card stock.
I used the negative die cut as a mask from my smallest Nestabilities Circles (large) to 'create' the sun. The halo around  the sun was achieved by rubbing out the PanPastel colour with an eraser.

P1345 G  Personal Impressions Stamp.

I've been a member of the PanPastels UK Challenge Blog, design team for six months now and I've enjoyed every minute. My fellow design team members are very clever ladies. I'm proud to be part of a great team .

The challenge this week is Sun / Sea / Sand ... not rain, rain and MORE rain! Go on, have a go, you could win a smashing prize of a PanPastel Trial Set !

L1477 Art Impressions Stamp.
Thanks for popping by my blog today.
I spy more new followers and lots of kind comments left for me ... thank you so much for all the emails and interest shown in my work... :)  X
Eileen xx


10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Eileen, I've never tried Pan Pastels but they really look good. I love the stamp and your card is super.

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and sun is what we've been promised for today - no sign of it yet though but at least we can imagine it looking at this card. I think the saying is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, well, I was promised some sun today . . . and so far, diddly squat.

    Still . .. your card has cheered me up! It's terrific, as usual Eileen.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card - Love the image and sentiment too! ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card depicting our sadly missing summertime, love the quirky image & quote. Hope you have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eileen I love this card it's simply stunning!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card Eileen, of course it's beautiful, but can't help laughing at that image and that randy bird teehee, great sentiment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great Eileen.....I think it's good to have a bit of humour in a hand-crafted card. Love the sea-gull stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Eileen, this is such a gorgeous card and I love the sentiment you have used.
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my project this week.
    Let's hope the rain goes away soon eh?
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.