Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Circle Cluster Set by Ryn ...... and some news!

Rub-on Sentiment.
Yo ho everyone.
Just a quick post today as I have loads to do.... Keeps me out of trouble!
I've blended some distress inks onto this tag and then stamped with the super 'Circle Cluster Set'  Stamp from Designs by Ryn.

I added a few highlights with my White Gel Pen and plonked on a  Memory Box Butterfly die cut along with a few gems. That's  it then.... job done .

Base die-cut of the butterfly is also stamped with the circle image.

Thanks for looking at my blog today and a very warm welcome to all my new followers.... it's so lovely of you to take an interest in my work.... thank you X

I also have some good news to share... I've been offered a place on a great new Design Team from  LadyBug Crafts. So excited about this and the challenges will be starting soon so watch this space!


If you have the sun in your part of the world ..... enjoy!

If its raining... dance in the puddles! 

Stay safe I'll be back soon ...
Eileen xx

21 comments:

  1. This is as bright as the sunshine is here today - great to see (the tag and the weather).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Eileen ! I love what you've created with Ryn's Circle Cluster set. Great highlighting :) Hope you are doing well, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is stunning Eileen. I love the warm colours and the design is wonderful. You make it sound so easy!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I have just started playing with alcohol inks and love them. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing work as always Eileen. Congratulation on your new design team post.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag, love the circle stamp Eileen

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag Eileen. Congratulation on your new DT position, it's very well deserved.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, where do you get all your ideas from for these beautiful works. Butterfly looks so delicate. Congrats on the DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Eileen, yet again you did a gorgeous job with my stamps :) I love how you highlighted Circle Cluster Set with white gel pen! Creates a really neat look! Thanks for sharing and for continuing to do inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely superb design Eileen, I have ordered that circle and a few others from Ryn too, I hope I can do them justice. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superb, as always! Sincere congrats on your new DT assignment. Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Eileen, you are going up in the world. Wonderful design and also congrats on the new post XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous tag Eileen, another great stamp.
    Congratulations on your new DT, well deserved. Looking forward to seeing your designs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Having read all the comments on this I am lost for words, what can I say. Well done and congrats PLUS what everyone else has said. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great to see your 'touch'on the Ryn stamps and you've made a lovely tag with this combination! warm greet Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your tag and that stamp is awesome.
    Congratulations on your DT news. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab colour scheme and those circles are great, your 'plonking' is so well placed.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful tag you do some lovely crafts. In answer to the stencil question. Don't over work your embossing paste, as it will thin out and leak under stencil. Make sure you put a good amount of paste to start with and don't keep working over the stencil too many times. Hoepe this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great tag and what wonderful news about joining ladybug crafts, you well deserve the recognition. Dee x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.