Sunday, 29 July 2012

PanPastels and Studio 490 Stamps.


Yo ho Crafters,
 I'm looking forward to today because the F1 Racing is on soon and I'm really hooked regarding  the Olympics.
The opening ceremony was just spectacular.

I loved it all and felt very proud to be British. The section with HM The Queen and 007 was priceless and a great example of our very 'British' sense of humour.

I'm ready and waiting with my crafty table in front of the telly for today's 'action'!  


Here is my tag for this weeks PanPastle Challenge" Buttons and Bows or Schools Out". 

Choose either subject / theme to do. Come on, join in, you can use any medium so no need to worry if you haven't got any PanPastels.  Enter and you could WIN A TRIAL PACK from our fantastic sponsor!
 
Three shades of Green PanPastels blended over the background of a Canvas Tag and then stamped with Studio 490 stamps using Black Versafine Ink. A few 'Chit - Chat' words from Tim Holtz and some die cut flowers I have had for years. Result!

Have a look in the August copy of Papercraft Inspirations Magazine. There is a super feature about the PanPastels plus some great examples from the Design Team.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.
I'll see you again soon as I've been decorating some more of my Altered Art Dictionary pages and Sarn's Rudolph Day July Challenge. needs attending to as well!

Have a happy Sunday. 
Eileen xxx.

14 comments:

  1. This is lovely Eileen great colours

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tag, great colour scheme, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eileen a gorgeous tag, getting ready for an afternoon of F1 as well.
    Re you message about the link to the Altered Art Dictionary page on my blog. I just did a link as you normally would and add anything else on my page below it. I don't link the pictures from my blog otherwise I would be on the naughty step, just the other way around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning tag, I love the colours and such a fab saying

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag and just right for the challenge - enjoy your sporty crafty day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag, Eileen. Great colours and fab stamps. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another super tag Eileen.

    Drat . . . my number didn't get generated . . . off to make another entry for the PP challenge. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, a fabulous mix of colours and great stamps to go with them. Just love the flowers and the netting added to the top. A great tag.
    Have fun watching telly today and crafting at the same time, sounds like a perfect match especially with all the showers we are getting.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tag, looks so fresh :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely and very beautiful tag

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colours and wording, a very worthy entry for the Challenge. Beautiful.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE it Eileen! I also bought some PP, had to, it's so nice to work with! Now I've got some beautiful inspiration from you here, THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Das Tag ist super schön, gefällt mir sehr.
    Und über den britischen Humor habe ich mal wieder herrlich gelacht.
    Das war Spitze!

    Viel Spaß noch weiterhin...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Eileen, phew, had to do a double take when you said three shades of green ;) Beautiful as ever, are these the dark tints you were referring to? I love the flowers too. Hope you enjoyed your sporty day. Jools. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.