Thursday, 19 July 2012

Hanglar Stamp and a Teapot for Mike...

Happy Birthday to Mike... I know I am a day or two early but I'm sure you won't mind me blogging this card.
Have you noticed the Tea Pot Mike?


Mike has a blog that I read whenever he posts  ... we have been friends for years and when he and his lovely wife Sue go out and about, Mike takes his Camera... He takes super pictures and one visit was to a Tea Pot Museum! ... Yeah!  fabulous place Tea Pot Island ...  Mike has other posts showing some more amazing Tea Pots so look for those as well ! 


My image is coloured using Promarkers and Copics.
I've also used various dies from Nestabilities, Marianne Creatables and Quickutz along with a Martha Stewart Punch.

I hope you have a really Happy Day on the 22nd Mike ... Love from me, Kendo, Daisy and Holly xx 
Mmmmmm .... better get this in the post then...


Thanks for stopping by today ... If you pop back on Sunday ... bring your sunglasses ... wink, wink!
Eileen xxx

12 comments:

  1. Great card Eileen. Love the image, papers and layout and the little tea pot too.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card..love the image pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, he looks so cute and the haircut is beautifully "presented" (I am meaning the card Eileen, he he). He will love this and thanks for mentioning his Blog, we get so much fun from it and he will be chuffed to bits. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW am I chuffed to bits you are a STAR Eileen, thanks a bunch for mentioning my blog and making a lovely card that Sue wont let me look at. (wink,wink),
    The card will take pride of place with my others and especially the special one of Daisy and Holly. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card - I'm sure he will just love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. I am sure the Birthday Boy will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, the colouring in is superb.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Eileen, you are very prolific these days and quite blow me away have all these dies and thought wow that looks good the combo!! thanks for sharing love Shaz in Oz.x PS read your posts more than I comment as they are emailed to me these days lazy I know.. but very very handy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well it arrived today and as it is 12.10 am I have just opened it.
    Wow I must say it's even better than the picture on here.
    Love the stitching and the colours and of course the Teapot. Wonderfully made and beautifully put together, eight layers in all.
    Thanks you Eileen for a wonderful card, it's already next to all e other Crafty Cards in the lounge. THANK YOU XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww thanks Mike ... Have a super day xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.