Monday 5 January 2015

Finnabair Stencil, Adirondack Colour Wash Inks, Designs By Ryn Rising Bubbles and a Wendy Vecchi 'Eye' !

Hi ho all you little Bloggers.
Its a brand new year so lets get cracking!
I had huge amounts of fun creating this Journal Page .... This is how I did it. 
I plonked down the Finnabair 'Orbs' stencil and applied white dimensional paste through the stencil... let it dry. Took the tops off of a few Adirondack Colour Wash Sprays and dripped the Ink over the page sort of randomly.. here and there.. then VERY QUICKLY used my Copic Airbrush System and the inks shot all over the place..... FAST!


After it was dry, I stamped twice with the 'Designs By Ryn, Rising Bubbles' stamp and added a Wendy Vecchi, Studio 490, 'Eye' that I had stamped separately, onto white card and cut out.  A few dib dabs with a white pen here and there and a sentiment stamp, also from Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 .... job done!

Thanks for looking today.
Back soon 
Eileen xx