Thursday 15 January 2015

A Light-bulb Stamp from The Artistic Stamper.


Hello all you crafty bloggers. A quick post from me tonight, to share a fantastic little Light-bulb stamp with you, from The Artistic Stamper.
I LOVE this Stamp. You can colour and 'fill' in the blank Light-bulb image (you get two in a pack ... one is a Steampunk image) using virtually any stamps or mediums you like.


So versatile and a great price.
I've coloured my images before stamping, using a different medium for each one. Distress Stains, Distress Inks or Watercolour Paints, all on Watercolour card stock ... then I stamped using more images from The Artistic Stamper and some from my stash.
Jennie.... we need a large Light-bulb image please! Just think of what we could do with that... I see it full of Stencils !
I've been invited to host a Workshop on 11th  March, at the shop down in sunny Faversham
Please ring  for details and bookings 01795 597757.
Thanks for looking today ... back soon.
Eileen xx