Sunday 6 May 2012

Dylusions Stamps and Inks .... Fabulous


Hi fans... back again with another card using the Dylusions Stamps, but this time created with Dylusions Spray Inks that are available in the MOST fabulous colours!  I am slowly collecting them all!


This card is very similar, in the design, to the card I posted this morning, but with a few minor changes!
The inks are so easy to use.  I utilised the 'Point and Squirt' method and it worked fer me!

I used watercolour paper for this project and after laying down some colour I gave the paper a quick mist with some water, let things dribble about a bit, then dried the card with a heat gun.


I sponged various  Brilliance inks over some sequin waste, then stamped the stamps!

After a quick doodle  with a white gel pen and more 'Chit Chat' words from the Tim Holtz range we are good to go!

Thanks for the super comments left on my post this morning. You are very kind. 
 I really love crafting and having a blog adds to the whole experience.

My cousin, Zandra Rhodes, is a very talented lady and I like to think that I also have one or two of the family  'arty' genes! 
Zandra, of course, is rich and famous. I'm just wrinkled and skint but happy with it!

See you soon
Eileen xx