Sunday 27 May 2012

PanPastels and some Papermania Stamps.

Portobello Road Stamps .
Morning fans
Not hanging around indoors too much this morning cos the weather is GLORIOUS!
So, off out and about and might even RECORD the F1 racing instead of watching it live!

Yeah, I know, unheard of!

Made these bookmarks for the PanPastel Challenge  this week.
The theme is Diamond Jubilee.

The red and blue PanPastels I've used to colour the bookmarks are so rich in pigment plus easy and quick to apply with some super results.

Pop over and enter, it's good fun and you may win a super prize of a Trial Pack of the Pans  donated by our sponsor.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and don't forget to slap on the sun cream !

Thanks for popping by my blog today ... all stars you are.

Thank you as well, to the ladies that came to my workshop yesterday... wonderful work from you all, good fun and laughter there!


Back soon cos I have a card to post that I am entering into the Rudolph Day Challenge that my crafty mate Sarn hosts on her blog each month... have a look !

Sorry this is such a short post but the Sun is calling me !

Eileen xx