Monday, 15 October 2012

Twinchie Time ....

Morning all... come and join in with our new Challenge starting today on 'Show Us Your Twinchies'
I made these two 'Spooky' Twinchies in next to no time (yeah... I know it shows!)  Do you like my Spiders? Its a Quickutz Revolution die. Web and Spiders and I've had it years! 
I applied Rangers Black Enamel to the backs of the Spiders... goes on like Glossy Accents, available in White as well. Handy stuff!

Twinchie is a 2 inch x 2 inch square "Work of Art" well.... most of 'em are! 
You can do better than my efforts, so what are you waiting for .... have a go today. 

You could win a prize.... but it ain't much! .....just our badge, which I must admit, is becoming a collectors item around Blog-land! Everybody wants one and everyone that has one is trying to get rid of it  quick on ebay ... tic x
Have a good week. Life is fun and it don't last long!
Eileen x

11 comments:

  1. Morning Eileen, love your Twinchies, and I think the whole idea of 2x2 inches is brilliant. It really is a challenge for me as I normally make 8x8 cards!!!..thanks for your kind comments on my blog. Have a good week. Hugs. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! Spiders!

    And the other one is just BATTY!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these two Halloween twinchies - great that you've resurrected an old Quickcutz die - reminds me I've not looked at mine lately although I do know I don't have this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Eileen want a Pumkin there's millions of them over here. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your spooky twinchies Eileen. Halloween is one of my favourite times of the year, going to enjoy this challenge.
    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog too. It's so nice of you to find time to visit. Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog posts always make me laugh out loud.....but fancy saying our badge is rubbish! pah! Love the twinchies though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, not sure what to say about the badges though, that train of thought just confused the heck out of me! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Eileen, great 'spooky' Twinchies, I will have to give it a try, but don't have much here for Halloween. You are too funny about selling the Twinchie badge on Ebay ! Have a great week, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol! Great post, did make me laugh! Poor badge it's great! Lol great twinchies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant, fun and beautiful work all rolled into one xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great spooky twinchies - love the web!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.