Sunday 7 October 2012

SplodgeAway Challenge 1 ... Distress Stains and Ryn's Circle Stamps

Yoo hoo, a brand NEW Challenge starts today on the SplodgeAway Blog. Rush over and have a look!
This is my DT sample using Distress Stains. I just bashed 'em about a bit to get the SPLATTER! 
 Then, with Archival Back Ink, I stamped over the top with one of the single Circles from Ryn's Circle Cluster Set.
It took me longer to cut out the Tag and to practise the "Splatter" technique on my SplodgeAway Mat, than it did to make a completed Tag! A few gems and 'highlights' with a White gel pen. Ding - Dong .... all done! 

The theme for the challenge is Sparkle and Gems! well, we all love them, so get going with your best Bling!
Check out Shirley's Blog... she uses Ryn's stamps as well!

Thanks for looking at this post and please have a look at my PanPastels DT card on the post below this one.
Many thanks 
Eileen xxx